The San Antonio women’s program is a faith-based adult addiction recovery program. Our mission is to provide a comprehensive Christian faith-based solution to life-controlling drug and alcohol additions.
While in the program, residents receive:
- Individual mentoring
- Counseling in a group setting through a 13 week long intensive course called The Ultimate Journey
- Bible based educational curriculum
- Established August 2004
- 108 acres on the south side of San Antonio
- 27 beds for women
- Choir office located on the women’s campus where students call churches across the state of Texas to schedule choir services for all of the Teen Challenge of Texas campuses
- New 12-15 passenger vans
- Garden furniture
- Basic tool set
- New computers
- A/C Units
- Items for Thrift Store (new or gently used clothing, shoes, furniture, jewelry, CDs, books, etc.)
- Volunteers to help with campus maintenance
WORK CREWS AND SERVICES FOR HIRE:
- Cleaning services (commercial and residential)
Restored Thrift Store in San Antonio
8328 Pat Booker in San Antonio
Open MON-SAT 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
CALL (210) 776-7772 or e-mail email@example.com for drop off and pick up times.
Shop and find great prices for quality clothing, furniture, and other household goods.
Our stores exist so that Adult & Teen Challenge can continue to offer low-cost, Christian recovery services to people struggling with addictions. The safe, supervised, drug-free environment at each location provides a great ‘classroom’ to teach retail principles, as well as opportunities for our students to share their testimonies about God’s grace to the community. All proceeds benefit Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas. Support Adult & Teen Challenge, where lives are changed.
For more information about our Adult & Teen Challenge RESTORED Thrift Stores Click Here.
For more information about our program at Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas click
CAMPUS CONTACT INFORMATION:
San Antonio Women’s Campus
3850 S Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TX 78264
Phone: (210) 624-2075
Admissions: Admissions Coordinator
Program Director: Debra Duncan