While in the program, residents receive:
- Individual mentoring
- Counseling in a group setting through a 13 week long intensive course called The Ultimate Journey
- Bible based educational curriculum
Residents participate in a work-study program, receiving vocational training in several areas including but not limited to:
- Customer service & retail skills at Restored Thrift Store
- Access to GED courses and testing center
- Courses in Finance and Budgeting (Financial Peace)
- Driver Safety Training
- Texas Food Safety Certification
- Building maintenance
- Established 2008
- Located on 7.5 acres with room for growth.
- Sand volleyball court and weight room for recreation.
- Echo Weedeater 228M
- Washers & Dryers
- Items for Thrift Store (new or gently used clothing, shoes, furniture, jewelry, CD’s, books, etc.)
WORK CREWS AND SERVICES FOR HIRE:
- Restoration (cleaning)
Azle Golf Tournament OCT 10th 2016
RESTORED THRIFT STORE in Haltom City:
OPEN Mon-Sat 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
5138 Belknap Road in Haltom City, TX.
Call (817) 887-9497 or e-mail email@example.com for pick up and drop off times.
Our stores exist so that Adult & Teen Challenge can continue to offer low-cost, Christian recovery services to people struggling with addictions. The safe, supervised, drug-free environment at each location provides a great ‘classroom’ to teach retail principles, as well as opportunities for our students to share their testimonies about God’s grace to the community. All proceeds benefit Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas. Support Adult & Teen Challenge Azle Campus, where lives are changed.
For more information about our Adult & Teen Challenge RESTORED Thrift Stores Click Here.
For more information about our program at Adult & Teen Challenge of Texas click
Azle – Fort Worth Men’s Campus
1099 Flat Rock Road
Azle, Texas 76020
Phone: (817) 406-4441
Admissions: Sterling Gross
Director: Greg Ambroson